The Hospital for Special Surgery needs your HELP!
WANTED 100 former NFL players for a CBD Study that are in PAIN
The Pro Player Elite Network (https://proplayerselitenetwork.com) has teamed up with the Hospital for Special Surgery under the supervision of Dr. Vjay Vad (https://www.hss.edu/physicians_vad-vijay.asp) and EdiPro a pioneer in the extraction and processing of a new 100% natural, easily metabolized, organic water soluble CBD medicine to sponsor a clinical study for chronic pain management
The Hospital for Special Surgery is conducting a clinical study centered on the use of the safe, non-addictive EdiPro cannabinoid (CBD) medicine derived from cannabis and hemp plants for the relief of chronic pain. The study is designed to measure the medicine’s healing properties as it relates chronic muscle pain and chronic joint and back pain and chronic inflammation. Dr. Vjay Vad’s research team is looking for 100 volunteers to take part in the study that will span 60 days. The Pro Player Elite Network will provide the medicine free of charge in the form of an EdiPro CBD inhaler.
Some ex-players are involved and leading the way in CBD research, others have found the relief they have been looking for by using CBD products.
Former player quotes:
If you are interested in participating in the study, you will be required to do the following:
1) Register below and fill out a general information form
2) You will receive a email welcoming you to the CBD study from Dr. Vjay Vad
2) Fill out an on-line consent and survey forms before you start the study
3) Fill out a weekly online survey of how the EdiPro CBD Inhaler is is working for you
4) Agree to use the EdiPro CBD Inhaler every day as instructed by Dr. Vad’s team
5) Agree to use the medicine for 30 consecutive days as prescribed
Register here to participate in Dr Vad’s CBD study
Questions about what CBD is? Click below to learn more about CBD.